Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm a singer and I looked-for to know what I could use for a dry throat or for phlegm.?

when i was youthful, my mom boiled some ginger root (sliced) until the aroma of the boiling ginger comes out and the color of the water have turned to somewhat yellowish, she'd put this in a cup and supply sugar to taste. you can drink this melt or cold or with rime or whatever but it really keep the throat moist and helps clear ones voice
Stop smoking! duh!
I used honey. Good honey out of the jar you can buy at yer local grocery store
I would suggest hot tea w/lemon and honey! The sour in the lemon will relief to clear the phlegm and the honey will soothe your throat.
sucking a boiled sweet seems to work best
Honey, lime, and garlic. Smash one clove of garlic really fine, donate two tbsp. honey, and the juice of a prevailing conditions size lime. Drink up!! Doesn't taste accurate, but it doesn't taste fruitless either. You'll find used to it.
  • antivirus protection
  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment