Thursday, September 23, 2010

If you died beside braces on would they pilfer them rotten?

NO, MANY MEDIICAL DEVICES ARE LEFT IN PLACE, IT IS SOMETIME MORE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE
no-they cant be re-used so there is no involve to--unless the person is human being cremated
It is up to the family whether or not they want the braces on or not for the funeral, though during a funeral, the departed persons mouth is closed
I worked as a receptionist at a funeral home/cemetery/mausoleum/cremat. facility. Yeah, we be small, but we did it all. I know for spot on that if they're going to cremate you they would remove the braces. They removed fillings and other metal dentition. But I don't see why they wouldn't bury you near the braces unless you or a family accomplice specifically stated that they should be removed. I always feel that the best way to utter good-bye to someone is as they were contained by life, so my thought would be to walk off them on.
It depends on whether or not the mortician is a necropheliac who is into oral sex.
No. The eyes and lips are supeglued to grant the restful air so no material attention would be given to remove what is longer usable.
If "they" means my family-- after yes, because that pesky uncle Gary carries his metal detector everywhere, and I have it in mind EVERYWHERE-- and he's obsessed. As soon as that buzzer go off, he'd be hunting for gold-- but basically coming back near steel as always.
so, yeah-- remove them--
With me they would, it would be within my will!
It depends on d last wishes of d soul
Naw, they will probably crank them down so your smile will be pretty in the coffin.
depending on your will

No comments:

Post a Comment