Thursday, September 23, 2010

If I pop out one or both of my eyeballs while concious, would I still know how to see out of them?

As long as the optical nerve wasn't severed, and your retina still worked, you'd be capable of.
I would assume so. As long as all the wires are still connected within the back.
i dont muse so, yet it might be possible
Wanna do it and agree to us know?
It's a good ask but that is sick.
yes - i agree near the one person. as long as it is still attached. surrounded by fact, i suggest there be an article or something on someone whom had this surface recently
I ponder it's impossible to pop-out your eyeballs w/o damaging the "wiring" and blinding yourself. But I can't promise you anything - and please don't try this at home (or anywhere, for that issue.).
  • grow hair
  • do puppies have rabies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment