Thursday, September 23, 2010

if ur not at ease since almost 16 years wht would u do to become cheerful in a minute ?? vivacity is disgustion isn't it??

hi friend i am some who never wanna give her label but can say something abt myself aprat from designation well i am a girl of 15 i study , and live next to my parents n my two younger sisters well enthusiasm is really misreable for me though i try to be happy whtever it may be this is energy right? so i like to be paid friends n more.. anyways if u wanna be my friend then i am other there till afterwards take attention to detail Happiness, like love, is a declaration. I have see people living within mud huts and barely at a subsistence plane who are happy. I own also known millionaires who be among the most unhappy ethnic group on the planet.
Learn how to decide to be healthy regardless of your circumstances. People who learn to do that not merely have an easier time of it, they live longer as okay.
Don't lose heart.Happiness comes from within.With a positive attitude you can find cheeriness in seemingly small things.Well,I am equipped to be your friend :-)
life is disgusting, yes, but the solely solution is by getting closer to God because he has already remunerated the price.
Life can sometimes really be an uphill struggle.. i can vouch for that.. Itl work out if you dont give up. some one once said, 'whatever you vividly assume, ardently desire, and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to ratify..' Dont let anyone steal your bliss it is a God given right..
Contact me.. i will be your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment