Monday, September 27, 2010

if you puke after you own an IV injection of a cancer chemotherapy drug, do you zest the drug surrounded by your mouth?

No.
The drug may effect the taste of your saliva or other bodily fluids (not blood), but the drug will not be surrounded by the fluid because the body will filter at least some ingredients out.
sometimes you do. In my satchel I always do, try sucking on a pice of frozen candy.
Its possible- MSDO was a big arthritis spasm stopper. Orignally it was used to verbs auto parts- what people would do would be to stick a finger into the solution, and it would seize rid of the pain, and they could tang the msdo in their mouths.
Good luck
Well, when I did, I be so mortified (in a room full of people) I tasted nil. But, at home, I tasted metal adjectives the time.
Ginger ale, ginger snaps and hard candies help some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment