Thursday, September 23, 2010

If you have to live your subsequent vivacity as one inernal organ, which would it be?

No genitalia, please. I would like to be an anus so I could dish out plentifully of crap liver maybe? Could still hold beer then
The heart because I'm sincere approaching that.
No genitalia, but an anus is ok?
I would like to be a brain because I'm a dicck surrounded by this life.
Actually mortal a vocal chord will be fun.
Heart because I'll be controlling a body as a in one piece since I will be the one making blood circulate throughout the body. Come to think of it, this is a pious question. Why do culture say, "Everything I'm motto is coming from my heart." What the heck? The chief function of the heart is to pump blood, not to have heartfelt feelings. How in the order of saying, "Everything I'm cliché is coming from my brain because I actually needed to infer to render a sentence like that." When you seize rejected, the brain gets hurt, not your heart. At smallest I think so.
I dont want another time as an organ. iyyk
disgusting.
An ear bone! Vibrating with the nouns of music sounds like fun.
I suggest the brain. Basically you could be reborn.
i'd like to be the brain, a brainless brain!
I want to be a stomach so i can disturb strength whenever something bad is passed to me
erm thats a tough one. i'd probably want to be the brain or the liver.
The brain becasue we havent really amount out much of it yet, we've lone scratched the surface and there's a whole lot more to know.
The liver becasue it's right up in that with the heart considering it metabolises a total lotta stuff.
a T cell with HIV specificity to capture rid of AIDS..
  • Cats
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment