Thursday, September 23, 2010

if you duct cassette someones mouth and feeler will they die?

Unless you remove the duct tape or provide nouns holes, yes they will die. Even if you do provide air holes and they are not massive enough, they can die. I do not know what you are planning, a practical kid, or a hazing or whatever, but doing this can be considered and stroke of attempted murder. It is not funny in any valise.
umm mostlikely yes, they'll suffocate and die
Only if they deserve it..
Yes.
If I duct tape yours will you stop asking stupid question?
Yes. This person will most probable die because they will not be able to breathe. Without oxygen your heart may stop pumping blood, nouns will not be able to go and get to your brain and you will most likely die.
HOW ELSE WILL THEY BREATHE?
I dont know.try it out and transmit us how it all works out.
If the nares and the mouth are "sealed" next to the tape, YES! Don't progress there!
one and only if you also tied thier hands at the rear them or unless, as some people do, they can breathe through thier trunk
Yes, but you have do first achieve a cricothryotomy, which is puncturing a hole in the throat so they can breathe through that instead. A scalpel and cask of an empy ball point pen should do other. Hack away
Not if that's all you duct video. I know my first reaction surrounded by that situation would be to take it past its sell-by date with my hand. You said nothing roughly hands one bound.
oooo lets see..
YES
Absolutely not. I've have my mouth and nose covered surrounded by duct tape for at least possible 4 years now and I'm fine.
Plus I hold my hands bound, so don't listen to adjectives the nutjobs.
I say walk for it.
  • hair gel
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment