Thursday, September 23, 2010

If scientists could create a pill to double the vivacity span and be free of infirmities, would you appropriate it?

They're working on it. Yes! there is so much to see and do, you can't do it adjectives in 100 years!
No I don't believe I would.
Absolutely.
no
Yes !!
not really
I'd say no, right very soon, but ask me again when I'm 65.
Yes, I would as long as my spouse could have one too.
No I live within the U.S. where Republicans engender it hard on Folks making a living.
I guess as long as I don't become immortal or anything. I soooo don't want to live FOREVER.
no never..iam merry wid my life
You betcha! I want to live to be old-fashioned enough to be a problem to my children.
Sure, as long as everyone I love would help yourself to it, too, and if they'd come up with one for my dogs, very well, that would just be the icing on the cake.
Why wouldn't you? This is a lovely world with so frequent possibilities. I haven't gotten to half of what I own wanted to do or see, and I am probably more than half-way through my duration at 51.
YES!! I want to live to see "Rocky XXIIV"
no because you would still be old
i wont embezzle it..why go against the creator?..why clutch such risk?.mutations do occur.not everything that they influence is good..will in reality be good for everybody since we are adjectives different
yes
I'd take it time and again until I grew bored. but that is to say not likely to occur. ALL THE THINGS TO SEE.
hell yeah, and it will be a virus which vectors those genes into our bodies. perhaps contained beside in a pill.
You own got to be kid. Like there isn't ample traffic and congestion on the ride to and from work already. And can you imagine the lines to go and get into the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment