Thursday, September 23, 2010

If i sit and monitor tube too close, how does my perception find artificial? - some rays or what?

Yes. Rays? yes, that too. but mainly becuase of eyes intense reading light for fairly long time. Objects moving continuously. With tube-type TVs some X-ray is also emit.
as far as i know, this is a myth. eye problems are mostly hereditary.
I read today within the paper that it only just strains your eyes, which can make them more tired/weak. It's not resembling your eyes are getting radiated or anything. Or so they voice.
I personally hold experience where this is concerned. Neither of my parents needed specs until they were ancient. I have be wearing glasses since I be about 8 years ancient for nearsightedness.
I remember sitting very (very) close to the TV as a young at heart person since I started wearing glasses.
When you sit too close to the TV and enjoy to focus for long periods of time, you eye looses its qualifications to "accomodate", ie change focus between far and in the vicinity objects.
Now my vision is 20/400. I not long opted to try eye exercises to amend my vision. You can follow my progress near the exercises on my blog http://improvingmyeyesight.com/blog/.
Regards,
William

No comments:

Post a Comment