Monday, September 27, 2010

If your curls go blonde from going contained by the sun, does it enjoy any effect on your IQ?

Sure! How to lower your IQ in eight confident steps:
1. Go in sun.
2. Hair turns blonde.
3. Gentlemen suddenly prefer you.
4. Party greatly more.
5. Lack time to study.
6. Pickle your brain in alcohol more frequently.
7. Lose brain cell.
8. Experience drop in IQ.
The trick is to stop at step two. Or three. :P
- strawberry blonde neurosurgeon
Hm, apposite question. I'd suggest not. It's a nice loophole I suppose.
No, it does not have any effect whatsoever. Unless you baked your brains while you be out there, which from this press, you might have! FYI, I be born blonde and I have an IQ of 162. I'm contained by Mensa. So there!
Think that quiz says it adjectives. Your hair color have nothing to do beside you intelligence even though people enjoy been stereotyping blonde's as dumb
it is burning your brain and your IQ is decreasing.
Obviously it did on yours
it could
it wont to becasue you nouns pretty plum dumb to me
yes only if you ask a put somebody through the mill like the one you of late asked
I have that type of fleece that goes blond surrounded by the sun. But I don't know. I try to avoid the sun. I don't like the agency my skin gets bronzed.
No
No only crude blondes are dumb! KIDDING PEOPLE!. Can you say refried brains-get genuine. LOL
I hope not! If it does I'm wearing a hat adjectives summer!
Does this question even warrant an intelligent response?
  • credit check
  • hardware
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment