Monday, September 27, 2010

If your unused sperm could chitchat what do you estimate it would read out to you?

Can we have a light of day off? PLEASE!
stop flushing me down the toilet.
The World THANKS YOU.
win a life!
"We save you a lot of money and responsibility."
Probably nil at all; even if they could natter, they're not intelligent enough to enunciate anything meaningful.
"You want me to do WHAT??"
Next time there's a false alarm, would you mind aiming out the glass next time and not at the ceiling so at lowest possible I have the slightest unpredictability in a million at impregnate something?
c'mon coach-put me in!
You touch yourself at hours of darkness!
quit blasing my brothers all over that girls obverse tell her to instigate her mouth once in a while
Thank God its Friday? LOL
help out me..
if we all materalise after your childrens wil be like ants
u own done great job within controlling the population of this world.
just thought that what will occur ..if each sperm ..get hold of the chance to impregnate.
Mass murderer!!
Let me out!
I solely have one vivacity to give for my cuntry.
help yourself to a funnel, and ask your wife to flash it into your ears.
listen carefully.
i curse u for allowing me to touch my mate. next birth u will suffer close to me
Mera number kab aayega?
Use me well!!
BY the road nice question,.. its get a lot of humour flowing surrounded by
this question's only for guys??.
PLEASSSSSSSSSE LET ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HERE
Boss, arrange a better accomodation for me, anything save for the loo.
My God it's bright out here.Where are my sunglasses
Damn, that was fun.but who won the see?
PLZ DONT ASK
It would say to you: Stop masturbatin', man.

No comments:

Post a Comment