Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm moving from Minnesota to California.I'm wondering if my CNA license will verbs.?

Will I have to draw from re-certified? CAn I just treat with contempt the test or do I hold to take the entire class over again? I've be a CNA for over a year if that matters. First it isn't an actual license it is a pass, so once you have moved you should freshly be able to verbs to different state. A license you have to recompense every 2years or so to renew like as a nurse or doctor. obedient luck
You should be able to lately take the audition. Call a hospital or rest home in California, freshly to make sure. When you phone call you can find out where and when the test are.
You need to ask the license authority for your field contained by california to find out what the requirements are.
You need to speak to the medical board contained by CA, usually, when you take a medical license exam here in CA, it cetifies you locally as well.
Written examination only u win 3 chances.. i suggest you exceed it
cuz driving test surrounded by cali is a bit$#

No comments:

Post a Comment