Monday, September 27, 2010

if you roboed and took some valumes is that death-defying?

Well, you'd probably post the same query over and over
and get reported to Yahoo Abuse for it.
yes and i suppose you should hurry to the ER to get your stomach pumped earlier it messes your brain up anymore
yes, it is.to your 'spelling' capabilities.
Yes. You conceivably allergic or OD if you don't know the proper dosage for you.
Stop making up words. I mean it. Don't label me take away your internets.
For some point your question give me a mental picture of Voltron calling up the suicide hotline. ("Yeah, I'm in giant robot form. I thought that would form it OK. I knew the plasmatic properties within a valume could ruin my circuitry, but I felt similar to I had to variety a call for minister to. I don't think Lance and Allura and the rest really carefulness for me or take me seriously. Yes, I know they want me. But that's only because we can't hop around on one foot surrounded by Lion form. They don't really want me, as a person")
  • blue hair
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment