Monday, September 27, 2010

If youre taking Effexor do you still enjoy dreams?

Effexor is an antidepressant. Yes, as a matter of certainty I find them more detailed. If you know what I mean.
if you get up up and find that you are very sweaty your dosage may be too elevated. Check with your doctor.
yup, and surrounded by color!!
Of course.
You will always own dreams. Effexor works with the chemicals surrounded by your brain. It doesn't shut it down.
Talk to your doctor if it isn't working for you there are seriously of anti-depressants out there.
depends on your metabolism
I be on it and had more lucid dreams than typical. i had dreams that i kill myself. the dreams were startling. i also had gastric side effects so i come off and swapped to a different drug
I do..sometimes completely vivid ones.
  • sensitive skin
  • small myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment