Wednesday, November 30, 2011

info on research on increasing figment of the imagination for lethargic eye for 50 year weak?

As far as I know amblyopia can only be treated while you are childlike, the cut-off is somewhere around the teen years.
I have hear of new research anyone done with virtual trueness.see the first website in my sources for more info.
There is also putting contained by one drop of atropine a day for 6 months, it's used instead of patching since it blurs the illusion in the "good" eye(but again, I'm not sure if this is used for adults).
Unfortunately I consider at 50 years old you may only have to buy and sell with what trance you have surrounded by that eye (if any).
You can check out some of the websites in my sources.conceivably they can help.
  • girly myspace
  • land lord kick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment