Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In which quantity of the body is the soul situated?

I don't believe the soul is situated in the body, fairly the body is situated around the soul.
All of it, including the appendix. That's why good christians don't own any surgeries; they will lose part of their soul.
Find a Chakra chart. I believe it say the heart.
In the pineal gland or "third eye"
In your heart I presume.
In the pineal gland, of course.
Ooooh, worthy question!! Very vast. No one really understands how our souls work, so no one's gonna know the answer to this one!
The soul is an activeness contained within the body as a total. You cannot define where on earth the soul is situated as it is part of your unbroken being IE your skin covers adjectives of you, your soul is your higher self and is connected to the total energies.
Ah, laketahoebear has the best answer I reflect. Very clever.
What about your aoura? Maybe your soul is bigger than your body.
(ok, I don't know how to spell aoura - you know that presence or activeness surrounding you)
i'm not sure but this is what i think.
The "soul" per-se is not cut of any of our physical body. "soul" is an illusion. I reflect what you are saying is our subconscious or the comatose part of our mind. Such "soul" does not exist.
I be surprised to find mine in the fingernail of my moved out pinky. It's always the finishing place you look.
bottom of your foot.the sole

No comments:

Post a Comment