Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In the book Jurassic Park - what is the company doing wrong trialling on Chilean Farmers?More details please

In the book Jurassic park - there is a mention of a company carrying interview vaccines to Chile on a commercial flight and a company doing unethical carrying out tests on chilean farmers - Can someone give me more details on this and similar situations? that would be the company biosyn surrounded by the book lewis dodgsen had tested the vaccine within chille but it was a faliure and ruined the crops thats why surrounded by the movie when nedry says hey dodgsen, he say back to nedry to not read out his name
Why do I receive the feeling I am aiding and abet if I answer this..Hold on let me walk get the book..
N-Gen
You DO realize that it's FICTION, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment